RSS
Clip Art

I AM ME


in all the world, theres is no one else exacly like me. everything that comes out of me is authentically mine, because i alone choose it, i own everything about me. my feeling, my mouth, my voice all my action whether they be to others or to myself i own my fantasies, my dreams, my hopes, my fears- i own all my triumph and succes, all my failures and mistakes because i own all of me, i can become intimately acquainted with me-by so doing ican LOVE me and be aspects that i do not know-but as long as i am friendly and loving to myself, i can courageously and hopefully look for solutions to the puzzles and for ways to find out more about me- however i look and sound, whatever i say and do, and whatever i think and feel at a given moment in time is authentically me - if later some parts of how i looked, sonded, thought, and felt turn out to be unfitting, i can discard that which is unfitting,keep the rest, and invent something new for that which i discard - i can see, hear, feel, think, say and do i have the tools to survive, to be close to others, to be productive, and to make sense other out of the world of people and things outside of me - I OWN ME and therefore i can engineer me- i am me and I AM OKAY..

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

forever after..

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers